HENRY KUPRASHVILI AS A SWIMMER
1. First in the world history Henri Kuprashvili swam 2 thousand meters in the swimming pool of “Laguna Vere” (Tbilisi, Georgia) on January 28th 2001 By Military Colchian (with tied legs and hands in four places, Georgian military-training style of swimming) - CNN - 17.02.01;
2. On August 30th 2002 Henri Kuprashvili swam Dardanelles Strait by “Military Colchian” 12 (twelve) kilometers in 3 hours and 15 minutes from port Eceabat (European side) to the village of Kepez (Asian side), beginning at 16.30 p.m. and ending at 19.45, local time. The performance has no analogue in the world (TV Company CNN 05.11.02) .
3. Henri Kuprashvili participated at the 2013 Bosphorus Cross-Continental Swimming Competition in free style (time 01:03:14);
4. Henry Kuprashvili took the 8th place in 9th Winter Swimming World Championships (19-23 March 2014, Rowaniemi, Finland) in swim on 50 meters distance.
HENRY KUPRASHVILI AS A TRAINER
1. In 2004 Henri Kuprashvili created an the first group in the world of learning Georgian swimming on Laguna Vere (Colchian-Iberian style) and taught swimming 11 pupils of Private Demirel College;
2. In Laguna Vere Henri Kuprashvili With coach Dimitri Dick prepared in Georgian swimming Nino Basilaia (11 years old), Ani Sichinava (11 years), Irakli Shengelia (12 years), Temur Kobakhidze (12 years), Nastia Grivach (13 years), Dato Bardavelidze 14 years) and Tika Bakuradze (15 years), who in 2006-2007 swam Tbilisi Sea in group first in the world in “Military Colchian”.
1. Jimi Brodzeli (11 years) swam \"Tbilisi Sea\" in “Military Colchian” (military-training style of swimming) (03.08.2008);
2. SB11 category swimmer, blind Nika Tvauri gained the bronze medal in the World Championship in brass style swimming (Alanya city, Turkey, 04.04.2011);
3. 17 years old Ana Lominadze swam Dardanelles strait in “Military Colchian” style (30.08.2012).
HENRY KUPRASHVILI AS A MARATHONER
• On May 4th 2014 he ran 12 km in the marathon of Wings for Life World Run and took 2nd place in Georgia and 260th place in the world (age group 65-69 years).
HENRI KUPRASHVILI, AS A SCIENTIST AND PUBLICIST
He is the author of more than 90 scientific works and 2 inventions. He has published more than 400 articles in press and has done 45 reports in the international scientific conferences.